Thursday, August 14, 2008

On National day, I went out with my parents to National Museum of Singapore.. Free entry for tat day.. HaHa.. Nv been there before thus will mum asked if i'm interested to go, i spontaneously agreed.. The trip there was actually a very meaningful 1.. Get to know things from the past.. Like wayang and film, food in the olden days, photography and etc... All based on past history.. Nt too bad.. At least can get to know something.. Ha.. There was free popcorn, ballon sculpture and even free try-outs for games played in the 60s outside the museum.. Just like a carnival.. After tat, we went to have our dinner when my tong tong called.. Met her after my dinner for fireworks at marina bay.. A crowd over there as usual.. Was actually thinkin of viewin the fireworks from the balcony at the top level of esplanade.. but too bad.. route to esplanade closed.. Found a spot and waited there thinkin tat it wld be a clear view to view the fireworks since we are quite close to the ndp parade.. However... fireworks was blocked by some trees from the side we viewed it.. Haha.. But stil can c la.. I used my phone to capture e firewks but initially I was quite slow in action.. lai bu ji capture e front part.. And naughty tong tong laugh at me so loudly tat a guy standin beside us als laughin at me.. =( Okie end of story.. haha..

No comments: