Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gettin Back

Met Pri sch frens (Sharon and Alicia) today.. We finally met after so many years.. It seems like among us we lack an organiser.. Out today to celebrate Alicia's belated 19th birthday at Bugis.. It's great to get back tog again and no1 changes.. We still look like wat we r when we r in pri sch.. HaHa.. Tat means we stil look young.. Alicia pass me a bday present which is suppose to be my 13th bday present.. This shows how long...... we last met and celebarated each other's birthday.. Sharon gave us each a nicely wrap cookies she baked e day before.. I ate it and shared wit my mum and sis e moment i gt hm.. U realli baked gd cookies.. Talented in tis area.. I can't even do all tis.. HaHa.. Thanks gals.. Will meet up real soon next wk for our next planned outing.. Omni theatre! lookin forward.. =)

No comments: