Monday, June 2, 2008

At a Korean restaurant in Chinatown

Was on the line with sy when she mention the Korean restaurant to me.. Spicy rice cake was the dish tat caught my attention.. I wanted to try.. Hab nt seen and eat it before.. So I suggest gg to tat restaurant tis comin sun which is 1st June.. Ha.. I think sy got a shock cos i made a very sudden decision to go there.. Pa,Ni,Sy and me did went to tat particular rest in Chinatown.. E spicy rice cake was a must to order cos we came all e way there just to try it;and other dishes to go wit.. It was realli yummy.. Very delicious.. I particularly like e spicy rice cake and ramen and e tofu soup.. Thanks sy for bringin us there.. Gd recommendation.. Haha.. Oh and also 'thanks' Pa for takin my pics randomly when i refuse to pose to yr cam.. After food, we bought tickets into Chinatown heritage centre to tour ard and also went for desserts in a dessert house.. =)

No comments: