Monday, June 2, 2008

Been out of job.. Hab been gg out with my tong tong.. Tong shld be happy rite.. Cos I'm always free when u asked me out pei u walk walk and shop for gift for yr dear.. Ha.. Srr for my very late post.. Wanted to post pics of e pan fried ice cream we had at Yuki Yaki.. Actually quite amazing to stir fry an ice-cream out from a small glass of syrup.. It seems fun to stir fry an ice-cream but actually it's quite tough to fry it in a freezer pan.. Cos it sticks and alot of strength is required.. Still rmb our first attempt to fry tat ice-cream failed and hab to ask e waitress over to help us.. haha.. After our lunch steamboat buffer and our ice-cream buffer at Yuki Yaki, we headed to the cinema theatre for "made of honor".. Yeah.. Recently watched quite a number of movies.. Watched "Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian", "Iron man", "Made of Honor" and "Wat happen in vegas".. All very nice.. Hope there isn't more nice movies comin out.. For if nt, I'll be spendin my money away watchin them..

No comments: