Monday, December 10, 2007

2day my family and I went out to eat at "ye yi fang ". A vegetarian and organic restaurant near Aljunied mrt station. My father treating the whole of my relatives( father's side relatives). One big gr of us met at Aljunied mrt control station and head there tog. Think I am very fortunate to have such a big family and there's always family gathering. Family here refers to whole of my father's side relatives. My mum had order a 10 course meal before hand and she is the 1 who introduced us the place. The restaurant is opened by her buddhist class 'ban zan'. The food there was in small serving but the taste was ... GREAT. I didn't know organic food would taste so gd. Not only do the food taste great, the carving to decorate the dish was also simply nice. No regrets going there to eat. Ha...

No comments: