Saturday, December 8, 2007

PJC's Prom Nite

I am finally back to blogging. Got quite alot to share. Shall start with my school's prom nite on the 4th of dec. Our title for our graduation nite was entitled "Momento". Think should be about memorises with our fellow friends and teachers. That day was awesome. It's my first time attending grad nite cos my previous sec sch do not have one. Quite nervious and excited. Ha... I hab been looking forward to tat day since my exam period. Shldn't be doing tat la. Ha but as u know i am always day dreaming and thinking of not so impt things first. On the 4th of dec, i meet penny and sy at my house downstair and we head towards Swiss hotel,The stamford tog. When we reached there, everyone was dressed so beautifully especially the girls. Felt rather awkward cos i am dress in something simple. Ha. But when i saw more of my friends over there, i felt more in place le. Shall share some of the photos taken there.

No comments: