Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Countdown Party

On the 24th of dec, my relatives organised a countdown christmas party at my da jie's(cousin) house. This may probably be our last gatherin over at my da jie's house cos she has sold off her house .. Da jie will be movin back to bukit batok to live wit her family..

Christmas eve, my company do not have half day for us.. Sob.. No choice.. I wk till 5.30pm then i rush hm immediately and head to my da jie's house tog with my family.. On our way there, the mrt train was crowded wit commuters and we got seperated.. I followed my mum while my sis was tog wit my dad.. Then at cck, my mum and i couldn't c my dad and my sis.. We thought they must be sittin down over at the other side but who knows.. Mum and i got off the train at yew tee and i received a call from my sis.. Only to know my dad and sis got off at the wrong stop...They got down at cck.. Ha.. So intially a family of four came tog at the same time but 2 reached my da jie's house first then the other 2 at a later time..

We weren't christian but celebrated christmas as a form of family gathering.. I love family gathering.. Da jie's house was decorded wit a christmas tree and lots of presents under the tree .. Christmas atmosphere was there.. We had christmas feast(seasoned turkey, ham, ice wine, salad, creamy soup, log cake, blueberry cheese cake, sausage and etc..)

We spent our time takin photos, playin games tog, chattin along, watchin tv, watchin vcd at mid nite, drawnin no. to c which lucky present we got, collectin presents for kids(me included), enjoyin wine(we drank over 500 dollars of diff wine) and etc... But of course i didn't drink a single glass of wine cos i dun realli like the taste of the alcohol and couldn't take alcohol..

I slpt late tat day just to watch 881 with my relatives and chit chat wit them.. Slpt at 5 like tat in the next mornin..

No comments: