Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day at work

Today is my second day at work. Hmmm.. work wasn't as fun as i thought. Actually wanna blog abt my first day at work but too tired after work. Realli tired... Think it's probably due to facing the comp for the whole day--- admin job de ma.
I got this job tog wit ni but i dun realli enjoy working there. Of course not because of ni working wit me(it's the only reason i drag myself to work everyday) but because of ... I also dun know y, just don't feel gd at work. Ni keep complaining abt the job and saying that she not gg to work liao. I am sad. Without ni, i also dun know wanna continue to work ma leh. So ni pls dun go... W/o u, I sure feel more lonely... Ha.. me say until like talking to my bf la. Gross...
Hmmm.. I will endure de till the very last moment. So not to worry too much and enjoy my day to the fullest. Jia You, Yuzhen!!! For money sake, I will try to adapt myself to my workin place. I will surviveeeeee. Ha... Hope I will enjoy my job as days goes by. I must be optimistic!

No comments: