Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kite flying

It's a family's outing. Actually we are planning to fly kites at marina south but there's a marathon going on tat day. So no choice we change the venue to bukit batok( an empty field near my da bo's house). Let me name the list of pple who went: grandma, da bo &wife, my papa and mama, fourth uncle, uncle jimmy, aunt esther&husband, aunt joyce, da jie & husband, er jie, me, joon kiat, joon wee, pei yi. Yup these r the pple who came. Unfortually my sis and san jie are unable to attend becos of their exams. I enjoy the kite flying especially when yr kite is able to fly so high. A sense of satisfaction. Ha. However the kite i flew flew away and disappeared. Thanks to aunt joyce. Ha. Got sun burnt and insects bite all over. Went to c a doc a few days later. Srr no photos taken tat day.

No comments: